Search This Blog

See Your Ad Here

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Writing Your Wrongs - Earl Thiessen Gives Excellent Example!

Really Real Writing! 

Have you ever read something and thought -Wow! I wish I could write like that?
Earl Thiessen has an amazing story of overcoming multiple addictions to become the Executive Director of Oxford House in Calgary Alberta. I recently blogged about him in the overcomers' section of my blog Turtle Dove Thoughts. 
Writing about the wrong paths you followed in the past can carry a lot of impact when it is done right. 
I hope you will enjoy this blogpost- Turtle Dove Thoughts: Earl Thiessen - Overcomer
 Have a great day, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thamks so much for commenting! Family-friendly comments will be posted after moderation.

See Your Ad Here