Search This Blog

See Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Celebrating Great Feedback to Story Query!

Great News! My Story Query Got a Green Light!

Yesterday, it was put in my heart to finally hit "send" on an email of a story query I had sitting in draft for quite a while and.... drum roll ... God's timing is perfect! I am sooo excited!
From the looks of the reply to my email, it looks like my email ended up in their spam folder, but God somehow got it found! 
I really need to work on my story query subject lines- apparently email programs do not like"Inspirational Story Query" and the tag [Spam} was attached to the front of my subject line!
Here is the lovely email I received from Marvene at The Adventist:
screen shot of Query Response email Text reads:Dear Suzanne, Please do not hesitate to send in your story. It grabbed my attention from the first line. Your material would be passed on to the editors through our evaluation process where a determination would be made. I am looking forward to hearing from you.  Sincerely, Marvene Thorpe-Baptiste Editorial Assessment Coordinator
Green Light to Send Story!


Here is what the Editorial Assessment Co-ordinator wrote:
Dear Suzanne, 
Please do not hesitate to send in your story. It grabbed my attention from the first line. Your material would be passed on to the editors through our evaluation process where a determination would be made. I am looking forward to hearing from you. 
Sincerely, Marvene Thorpe-Baptiste 
Editorial Assessment Coordinator
What was my first line that grabbed her attention?

"Lord," I cried out in fear, "If I have to go through this let it be that even a doctor will say You healed me!'
Want to read the rest of this true first-person story? 
Pray for it to be published in The Adventist!

Note: This blog has referral links that help our writers eat when you make purchases through them. Would you like to write on this blog? Guest Bloggers are welcome. Please drop a note in the comments below.
,
Meet Christian Singles Try it Free ! Link opens in a new tab

๐Ÿ’•Click The Banner Above Perhaps you'll Find True Love!
๐Ÿ’•
About This Author
Sister Su is grateful to God for keeping her alive. She is a Trent/Queen's Concurrent Education graduate with over 20 years of teaching experience. She writes on several blogs, has a YouTube channel and is most easily reached through Twitter @Sister_Su See her link tree for more details:@Sister_Su | Linktree

This post was proofread with the free version of Grammarly
Note: Income from the website is as follows: Person who writes the post: 90% of the income is generated from the link in their post. 10% is shared among other writers according to the volume of their work. Income from ads not in posts shared among all writers according to the volume of their writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thamks so much for commenting! Family-friendly comments will be posted after moderation.

See Your Ad Here